Collingwood v Port Adelaide
Saturday 1:45pm at MCG
Collingwood and Port Adelaide have both been patchy over the last month and will be trying to add some consistency in a crucial clash on Saturday afternoon.
Collingwood are down to 13th on the ladder with a 5-7 record. Prior to the bye the Magpies had won three on end before a four-point loss to Melbourne. The Magpies have scored 100-plus in their last three after surpassing the mark just once in the first nine rounds. Collingwood are up to 12th in attack while they rank seventh defensively.
Port Adelaide sit fourth on the ladder with a 7-5 record. The Power have won just three of their last six with those three wins coming against teams in the bottom third of the ladder. Two weeks back in their last trip to Melbourne they lost to Essendon by 70. The Power are the top defensive team and rank third in attack.
Stats That Matter
– Port Adelaide have won 4 of the last 5 clashes with Collingwood.
– Since 2012 Port have covered 5 of the 6 matches against Collingwood.
– The under has hit in all six Collingwood-Port matches since 2012.
– Since 2012 Collingwood are 14-21 ATS in day games at the MCG while they are 35-46 ATS overall.
– The Magpies have covered 12 of their last 14 as an underdog at the MCG.
– Port have covered 7 of 9 games at the MCG since 2012.
– Collingwood have covered their last seven as an underdog.
– Port are 13-14 ATS as an interstate favourite since 2012 including a 5-8 ATS record in day games.
– Collingwood are 23-13 under after conceding 100 or more.
2017 Line: Collingwood 7-5, Port Adelaide 7-5
2017 Over-Under: Collingwood 6-6, Port Adelaide 7-5
What To Expect
There are few better bets in the AFL than Collingwood as an underdog, particularly at home, and that is what we have here. Collingwood have covered seven straight as an outsider and 12 of their last 14 as an underdog at the MCG.
How It’s Shaping Up
Collingwood by 12
Collingwood +4.5 ($1.91)
Adam Treloar has been in great form over the last month with a low fantasy score of 109 and an average of 117. The $2.50 for over 120 is big overs.
Adam Treloar 120+ Fantasy Points ($2.50)
Home » AFL » Tips for betting » AFL Preview: Magpies v Power
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook
Post a Comment