Adelaide v Port Adelaide
Sunday 4:40pm at Adelaide Oval
A compelling Round 20 finishes off with an absolute ripper as Adelaide and Port Adelaide square off in the latest chapter of The Showdown.
Adelaide sit top-of-the-table with a 13-4-1 record. The Crows have the best attack in the AFL while they rank fourth defensively. Adelaide had won four straight before drawing with Collingwood last weekend. Adelaide have scored 100-plus in six of their last 10 outings. The Crows are 8-2 at the Adelaide Oval this year.
Port Adelaide are fifth on the ladder yet have the best defence in the AFL and the third-ranked attack. The Power have an 11-7 record. Port have won five of their last seven and enter this off a 63-61 win over St Kilda. Port have been kept to 65 or fewer in their last two and three of their last five. Port have not conceded more than 88 in seven straight.
Stats That Matter
– Adelaide have won the last 4 clashes with rivals Port.
– The Crows have covered 4 of the last 6 meetings with Port.
– The over has hit in 4 of the last 5 Crows-Power matches.
– Adelaide have won 23 of their last 27 at the Adelaide Oval.
– The Crows have conceded more than 70 points in just 2 of their last 7 at the ground.
– Adelaide have covered just 2 of their last 7 as a favourite of less than two goals.
– Port have covered 4 of their last 6 as an outsider.
– Port are 7-2 under as an outsider at the Adelaide Oval.
– Port have covered just 1 of their last 4 as an underdog at the Adelaide Oval.
– The Crows are 5-2 ATS at Adelaide Oval when favoured by less than two goals.
– Port are 4-9 ATS at Adelaide Oval after scoring 70 or less.
– Adelaide are 16-8 ATS at Adelaide Oval after scoring 100-plus.
2017 Line: Adelaide 12-6, Port Adelaide 10-8
2017 Over-Under: Adelaide 8-10, Port Adelaide 7-11
What To Expect
It is hard to go past Adelaide in this one. They have been the form team of the season and have an excellent recent record over Port. The Power have underachieved this year and have had a habit of struggling against the top teams. The Crows tend to hold their form at home after a good attacking showing. The Crows have too much firepower.
How It’s Shaping Up
Adelaide by 21
Adelaide -10.5 ($1.91)
Tex Walker has booted three or more goals on eight occasions this year and booted four the last time he took on the Power.
Taylor Walker 3+ Goals ($2.20)
Home » AFL » Tips for betting » AFL Preview: Crows v Power
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook
Post a Comment