Fremantle v Gold Coast
Saturday 7:40pm at Domain Stadium
There is nothing but pride on the line here as 14th hosts 15th in a match that will only have an impact on draft picks.
Fremantle are 14th on the ladder with a 7-11 record. They have the 17th ranked scoring and 14th rated defence. The Dockers have lost three straight and eight of their last nine. They enter this off a 12-point road loss to GWS. The Dockers have been held to 86 points for 11 consecutive weeks while they have conceded 100 and 98 in their last two.
Gold Coast are 15th on the ladder with a 6-12 record. They have the 13th ranked attack and 17th rated defence. The Suns have lost their last four, three by more than five goals. Gold Coast have just two interstate wins this season. The Suns have been held to 75 or fewer in five of their last seven outings.
Stats That Matter
– Gold Coast have covered the last three clashes with Fremantle.
– The last two Dockers-Suns matches have gone over the total.
– Freo are 46-28 under at Subiaco since 2012.
– Freo have covered just 5 of their last 15 at home.
– Freo are 21-11 under when favoured by three goals or more at home.
– Gold Coast are 2-5 ATS at Domain Stadium since 2012.
– The Suns are 18-26 ATS as an interstate outsider.
– Gold Coast are 23-12 over as an interstate outsider of more than three goals.
2017 Line: Fremantle 9-9, Gold Coast 8-10
2017 Over-Under: Fremantle 9-9, Gold Coast 10-8
What To Expect
Hardest game of the round to forecast. The smallest of leans to a Fremantle cover but no real justification for it. Probably a stay away game.
How It’s Shaping Up
Fremantle by 21
Fremantle -18.5 ($1.91)
Lachie Neale has had at least 27 disposals in eight straight games and has hit 30 seven times this year. In great form.
Lachie Nearle 30+ Disposals ($1.90)
Home » AFL » Tips for betting » AFL Preview: Dockers v Suns
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook
Post a Comment