Brisbane v Carlton
Sunday 4:40pm at Etihad Stadium
One for the diehards and the punters to finish off Round 18 with Brisbane hosting Carlton in a match featuring two teams that won’t be playing finals football.
Brisbane are last on the ladder with a 3-13 record. They rank 15th in scoring and last in defence. The Lions have lost their last two by margins of 85 and 31. Brisbane have won their last two clashes against teams currently outside the Top 8.
Carlton are 16th on the ladder with a 5-11 record. They rank ninth in defence but last in scoring. The Blues have lost their last four. Carlton have not posted a score above 97 all season. The Blues are 3-4 against teams outside the Top 8 this season.
Stats That Matter
– Brisbane have won 4 of their last 5 against Carlton.
– The Lions have covered five of their last six against the Blues.
– Brisbane have covered just 2 of their last 13 at the Gabba.
– Carlton are 1-4 ATS at the Gabba since 2012 with a 4-1 over record.
– The Lions have covered just 3 of their last 10 as a home underdog of fewer than three goals.
– Carlton are 19-12 under interstate since 2012.
– The Blues have covered just 2 of their last 8 as an interstate favourite.
2017 Line: Brisbane 9-7, Carlton 10-6
2017 Over-Under: Brisbane 10-6, Carlton 6-10
What To Expect
Good luck punters. Absolute lottery of a game. No angles at play whatsoever outside of Brisbane’s good recent record against Carlton. Probably a good idea to put the cue in the rack a game early this week. One for the desperados only.
How It’s Shaping Up
Carlton by 6
Brisbane +7.5 ($1.91)
Sam Docherty has posted 130-plus in five of his last seven and it is hard to see a loose defensive unit like the Lions shutting him down.
Sam Docherty 130+ Fantasy Points ($2.25)
Home » AFL » Tips for betting » AFL Preview: Lions v Blues
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook
Post a Comment