Wetern Bulldogs v Gold Coast
Saturday 4:35pm at Cazaly’s Stadium
The Bulldogs’ title defence can ill-afford a slip-up against a Suns team who need a victory to keep their fading finals hopes alive.
The Western Bulldogs have won just three of their last nine and after downing Carlton last start, will look to win two straight for the first time since Round 5. The Bulldogs are down to 11th on the ladder with an 8-8 record while they have the worst betting record in the AFL. The Bulldogs have the fifth best defence but rank third-worst in scoring.
Gold Coast are 15th on the ladder with a 6-10 record. The Suns rank 12th in scoring while they have the second-worst defence in the AFL. The Suns have won just 1 of their last 5 matches – a victory over 17th-placed North Melbourne. Gold Coast have conceded at least 99 points in four straight games.
Stats That Matter
– The Western Bulldogs have won 6 of their 8 all-time matches Gold Coast.
– The Bulldogs have won all three matches against the Suns in Cairns by margins of 22 or more.
– The Bulldogs have covered the last three clashes against the Suns.
– Four of the five matches played in Cairns have gone under the total.
– The Bulldogs have covered just 3 of their last 16 as a favourite.
– Since 2012, the Bulldogs are 14-25 ATS as a favourite of more than two goals.
– The Suns have covered four of their last five getting more than two goals.
– The Bulldogs are 13-7 under after conceding 65 or fewer.
2017 Line: Western Bulldogs 5-11, Gold Coast 8-8
2017 Over-Under: Western Bulldogs 5-11, Gold Coast 9-7
What To Expect
The line seems a touch big in this one so have to be with the Suns. The Bulldogs are horrific as favourites so happy to play against them at every opportunity when the bookies elect. The Suns have covered four of their last five getting more than two goals.
How It’s Shaping Up
Western Bulldogs by 6
Gold Coast +17.5 ($1.91)
Gary Ablett has hit 35-plus disposals in four of his last five games and enters this off a 41-touch performance.
Gary Ablett 35+ Disposals ($1.85)
Home » AFL » Tips for betting » AFL Preview: Bulldogs v Suns
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook
Post a Comment